May wasn’t a great writing month. I hope to change that up in June.
1. Finish editing Part 1 of Burning Eden and start editing Part 2
2. Touch up query letter for Burning Eden
3. Rewrite/edit/finish my story for the Secret Santa in July swap
4. Write an alien short-ish story that came to me a while ago and which I have outlined; it time-jumps madly and I’m fairly sure that it won’t work. I won’t know until I write it, though.
5. Start either the time travel novel idea or the fantasy novel idea
There. Five. Five is a good number. So Kate speaks, and so it shall be done!